Sunday, April 10, 2011

Snow Shoes

Snow Shoes
Spray Paint Stencil'd on Canvas
20" X 10"
April 2011

I was walking my dog in the West Island this past winter and noticed something very only-in-Canada-like: Sneakers strung to a wire covered in snow. How winter-gangster of us Canucks! I took a picture for fun but didn't think I'd make anything with it... and yet, here we are...

Also, I just found out that Blogger is offering a stats service that shows me cool stuff like how many people are viewing my blog and what they're clicking to get here and so on and so forth... super excited to find out I have readers from Canada, US, UK, Germany, Netherlands, France, Romania, Switzerland, Italy and Russia!

HOLY FLATTERED!!

It would also appear that the best source for links to new articles is from Twitter and via Facebook... so I really encourage anyone who's Facebook-ish or Tweet-friendly to follow me by clicking the thingy's below:


On that note, I leave all of you wonderful, international lovers to go on with your busy, busy day of Sunday'ing and stuff.
Enjoy it until it bursts!

[...]

No comments:

Post a Comment