Monday, July 18, 2011

Mark it Zero!


I have a new website!!
Please click this link to find more up to date work!


Thank you!!


Mark it Zero!
Spray paint stencil'd on Skateboard

July 2011

Commissioned

Sold

It's the sale that keeps on selling!

A few years ago I sold a Mickey Mantle skateboard to a complete stranger...
Then...
This stranger's girlfriend commissioned me for a soccer player on a skateboard...
Then...
I was contacted by his best friend to make a Big Lebowski skateboard...

I don't think I've seen John Goodman in anything but Roseanne and The Big Lebowski...
I loved him in both and am honored to have been asked to paint him as this amazing character... Amazing scene to boot!

**************

The next time it rains in your time zone you should watch The Big Lebowski...



[...]

No comments:

Post a Comment