Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Nephew


"Nephew"
March 2009
16" X 12"
Spray Paint on Wood
SOLD

I would like everyone to meet Zack.

A good friend from work asked me to paint his nephew so he could offer it to his brother as a gift. There isn't much background story to this painting but I really like how it turned out. I also have a feeling that in 15-20 years there will be some talk about this kid in the papers, on the net, on the news thing we haven't invented yet... most likely basketball or football or new-ball-sport-we've-never-heard-of related talk... something about it being "Miller Time" again at a time when 80's slogans will have made a second come back already (MJ?)... Good luck kid!

Since I've made reference to it... internet law says I must link to it... so here you go!

No comments:

Post a Comment