Monday, October 26, 2009

3 X Def

I have a new website!!
Please click this link to find more up to date work!


Thank you!!




3 X Def
July - August 2009
60" X 30" (per panel)
Spray Paint Stencilled on Canvas

Here's the biggest project I've done to date... there isn't much to say about it... the orignial picture is a Triple 5 Soul add from the late 90's early 00's that i really liked. Mos Def has always kept things interesting and for this he will always be in my list of favorite artists.

These 3 pieces are too big to hang in my appartment (the photo above is photoshop magic...) so I was super excited to see them finally hanging next to one another at Foufounes Electriques for the whole of September after staring at them in a dusty corner for almost 2 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment