Thursday, March 24, 2011

Evan & Rachel


Evan & Rachel
Spray Paint Stencil'd on Canvas
22" X 28"
March 2011
SOLD

Hello again all you wonderful readers out there. It's spring time once again and for those of us [like me] who live in Quebec, that means a bunch of stuff we haven't done in a while due to the snow and cold. For me, this means a few things but mostly biking & long boarding [with my dog Umaa of course]. What else does spring mean? It means that summer is around the corner and for a lot of people [not so much for me] that means one thing: Wedding Season.

My cousin got married about 3 years ago to his wife Rachel. This year, for her birthday, he's commissioned me to make a painting of the two of them from their wedding day. Now, I haven't been in contact with this particular cousin since I was young enough to go see Return of the Jedi in theaters, so of course, I was surprised, honored and super excited. It gave me a chance to touch base with him and also to create something that will live with him and his family forever.

Evan and Rachel live in Whitehorse, Yukon with their 2 kids Nigel and Decland and I wish them all the best.

[...]

No comments:

Post a Comment